Figure is an online lender based in Charlotte, North Carolina that provides personal loans, refinancing mortgages, and home equity lines of credit to individual borrowers. $ 5,000 to $ 50,000 personal loans are available to borrowers with an FICO score of 680 or higher, unless limited by state law.
- Apply for admission online in just five minutes.
- Receive your funds within one to two business days of approval.
- Access loans up to $ 50,000.
- See if you can prequalify without compromising your creditworthiness.
- Choose from various installment payment options.
- Use Autopay for a 0.25 percentage point discount on your APR.
- Figure does not fund loans on weekends.
- Borrowers cannot become unemployed and receive a personal loan from Figure.
- You must have a minimum FICO score of 680 to qualify.
- Depending on where you live, the lender can charge you a processing fee of up to 3% of the loan amount.
You can spend your Figure personal loan on anything you want, although the company recommends using it on “something responsible” such as building a loan.
Figure also offers other loans including:
- Home equity credit lines of up to $ 250,000.
- Refinance mortgages.
- Mortgages for home purchases are coming soon.
Figure uses a simple 100% online application that allows you to check the tariffs and terms you qualify for without affecting your balance. The lender will pull your full credit report which could affect your credit score if you continue with your application.
Most borrowers are required to produce a copy of a valid government issued ID to submit an application. You will also need to link your checking account to your Figure application to verify your income. If your checking account can’t verify all of your earnings, you may need to link your tax return or other information.
You have up to 14 days to fill out the application summary and then a further 14 days to complete the application. When you’re done, you can use Figure’s digital notary to sign the application without printing anything out or leaving the website.
If you do not meet the deadline and your application expires, you can apply again. But the rate you prequalified for may have changed.
A personal loan can be approved in as little as five minutes and you can get your money one to two business days later. If your loan is approved on a Friday, your funds won’t arrive until the following week. Figure will email you when your funding process begins.
Common uses of credit can include:
- Coverage of immediate costs.
- Consolidate Debt.
- Pay for the move.
- House conversions or repairs.
Borrowers are not allowed to use loans to fund illegal activities, including buying drugs.
Choose from several fixed-rate terms for personal loans with effective annual interest rates of 5.75% to 22.94%. These tariffs include a 0.25 percentage point discount if you choose to pay automatically.
The lowest APR are available to the most qualified applicants who choose a three-year repayment loan. The loan periods are 36 or 60 months.
For personal loans from Figure, a processing fee of up to 3% of your loan amount may be charged, depending on the federal state. If your loan includes a commitment fee, it will be listed on your loan offer. You only pay a Figure personal loan processing fee and no other fees, including prepayment penalties.
Your first payment is due approximately 30 days after your loan is funded, with additional payments due on the same day each month thereafter.
Paying personal loans require you to have a job, plus:
- A FICO credit score of at least 680, which falls within the good credit range.
- A debt-to-income ratio of less than 40% excluding your housing expenses. Your DTI is the percentage of your monthly income that is used to pay off debts.
- A valid official ID. A copy of your driver’s license, ID card, passport or permanent residence card is acceptable as long as it has not expired.
- Have a good reputation with all previous Figure loans.
A Figure personal loan requires a minimum credit score of 680. The lender also checks your DTI, loan utilization, financial history, and employment status to determine approval.
Pay personal loans are available in Washington, DC and in all states except Mississippi.
The character is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau and has a C rating because there was no response to a complaint filed against the company. Trustpilot scores a 4.7 out of 5 star rating, which is an excellent rating based on 1,400+ reviews.
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau reported no complaints about Figure personal loans in 2020.
Figure provides personal loan customer support by phone or email. For general assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help applying for a personal loan, please contact Loan@figure.com or 888-819-6388 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Sunday, excluding major US holidays. If you have a loan and need assistance contact email@example.com or 888-527-1950 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday, excluding major US holidays.
Figure’s personal loan application process can be completed entirely online, including document uploading and notarial signature.
You can pre-qualify online, get approved in minutes, and receive funding electronically within one to two working days.
Your loan can be managed on the company’s website or on the mobile app. Once you log into your account, you will find bank statements, tax forms and other documents.
- People with a good FICO score of at least 680.
- People who prefer to use online lenders.
- People who need electronic finance quickly.